The Village of Radisson was incorporated in 1952 and is named in honor of Pierre-Espirit Radisson.
It is located in the Town of Radisson, Sawyer County, Wisconsin at the intersection of Wisconsin State Highways 27/70, Highway 40 and County Highway H.
The Village is only 28 miles from Hayward, the county seat.
The Village, which covers approximately .39 square miles from just north of Highway 27/70 and extends southward along Highway 40 on the eastern side of the Couderay River, had a 2010 census of 241 (January, 2018 estimate of 249).
In the spring of 2020, fiber optic internet service was implemented to give our residents better communication while enjoying nature.